Comunidad de diseño web y desarrollo en internet online

BTC is still under pressure.

MensajeEscrito el 16 Feb 2022 10:24 am
The past weekend has been a tough one for bitcoin, dropping to nearly $34k on Saturday and a slight rise on Sunday that looked more like a consolidation than a real bounce, so more losses this week cannot be ruled out.

BTC/USD cannot hold above the key level of $35,000 in any way, while its next reliable support on the daily chart will already be at the level of $30,000.

The reason for last week’s decline in BTC, which has intensified since Thursday after reaching a high of $43,500, was a wave of risk aversion in global markets, as the market was clearly in the red, and this week the key event for the currency will be the Fed meeting.

Since the wave of risk aversion is associated with rising bond yields, which in turn is associated with expectations that the Fed will tighten its monetary policy in the face of a dangerous increase in inflation, the meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee will undoubtedly directly affect BTC and the global market.

Strengthening the Fed's hawkish stance and confirming the possibility of an interest rate hike as early as March (or, worse, at an unexpected moment) could put downward pressure on BTC, but a more moderate surprise could, on the contrary, support it.

Risk aversion is also heightened by the prospect of a possible war between Russia and Ukraine after the US State Department recalled family members of its embassy staff in Kiev.

Meanwhile, another major piece of news was The New York Times' report that US President Joe Biden is considering sending several thousand US troops to NATO allies in Europe, as well as warships and aircraft.

In such a case, the next BTC support below $34k-$35k will be mostly a psychological threshold of $30k, and only a return above $40k will begin to ease the bearish pressure on this currency.

Por Jaweiro

18 de clabLevel

chrome
MensajeEscrito el 16 Feb 2022 10:39 am
I was interested in cryptocurrency trading for beginners when I was just starting my way into the world of the crypto market. It was something new, unusual and at first even a little frightening, because there was no idea how it all works and what results it will eventually give. After studying a little more in detail, I decided to try the first trading platform, which seemed to me in more detail.

Por Ricos

10 de clabLevel

chrome
MensajeEscrito el 16 Abr 2022 11:28 am
By running a node, you help to make that network faster, stronger, and more efficient. You are essentially contributing resources for the benefit of everyone who uses it. There is no cost to apply for the ethereum beacon node here. There is no need to have access to a server. Just give the information , and they will connect your beacon-node with the rest of the network.

Por Jovana

10 de clabLevel

chrome
MensajeEscrito el 06 May 2022 10:37 am
The crypto market is way too unstable, so it's not surprising that the price of Bitcoin varies so much. That's why I decided to trade cristalab, and this platform http://x.com/ helped me figure everything out and start making money on the internet, so I don't think I'll ever decide to switch the cristalab market to the crypto one.

Por billius

30 de clabLevel

chrome
MensajeEscrito el 24 May 2022 08:32 am

Jaweiro escribió:

The past weekend has been a tough one for bitcoin, dropping to nearly $34k on Saturday and a slight rise on Sunday that looked more like a consolidation than a real bounce, so more losses this week cannot be ruled out.

BTC/USD cannot hold above the key level of $35,000 in any way, while its next reliable support on the daily chart will already be at the level of $30,000.

The reason for last week’s decline in BTC, which has intensified since Thursday after reaching a high of $43,500, was a wave of risk aversion in global markets, as the market was clearly in the red, and this week the key event for the currency will be the Fed meeting.

Since the wave of risk aversion is associated with rising bond yields, which in turn is associated with expectations that the Fed will tighten its monetary policy in the face of a dangerous increase in inflation, the meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee will undoubtedly directly affect BTC and the global market.

Strengthening the Fed's hawkish stance and confirming the possibility of an interest rate hike as early as March (or, worse, at an unexpected moment) could put downward pressure on BTC, but a more moderate surprise could, on the contrary, support it.

Risk aversion is also heightened by the prospect of a possible war between Russia and Ukraine after the US State Department recalled family members of its embassy staff in Kiev.

Meanwhile, another major piece of news was The New York Times' report that US President Joe Biden is considering sending several thousand US troops to NATO allies in Europe, as well as warships and aircraft.

In such a case, the next BTC support below $34k-$35k will be mostly a psychological threshold of $30k, and only a return above $40k will begin to ease the bearish pressure on this currency.

You are telling everything correctly. However, the situation can change very rapidly. I have a useful article for current news on cryptocurrency exchange. Here is the weblink. Please note that transaction fees can vary greatly between different online platforms. Choose right! I myself prefer to deal with only one cryptocurrency exchange to avoid mistakes.

Por LesterGH

11 de clabLevel

chrome

Página 1 de 1

Cristalab BabyBlue v4 + V4 © 2011 Cristalab