Comunidad de diseño web y desarrollo en internet online

What are trading bots?

MensajeEscrito el 26 Mar 2022 09:27 am
A trading bot is nothing more than software that interacts with financial exchanges. He himself decides to open or close a deal, I react to the market in accordance with pre-entered quotes. Typically, a trading bot analyzes market actions such as volume, orders, price, and time. However, they can be programmed to your taste and preferences. Trading bots have been popular for many years in various traditional financial markets. However, trading bots have not traditionally been available to the average investor, as they also have to be paid for.

Por Jaweiro

18 de clabLevel

chrome
MensajeEscrito el 26 Mar 2022 01:20 pm
At the end of my business trip, I met an interesting and intelligent man. He managed to work in many areas of activity including work with financial securities, stocks and bonds. Now he is passionately engaged in algorithmic cryptocurrency trading. He told me about the principles of his bitcoin bot and even showed me how it works visually. We exchanged contacts and promised each other to continue communication.

Por Kerz

15 de clabLevel

chrome
MensajeEscrito el 30 Mar 2022 10:04 pm
Tell me for a person who does not like to trade, are there options to get cryptocurrency through its purchase?

Por NickyNycks

3 de clabLevel

chrome
MensajeEscrito el 30 Mar 2022 10:06 pm
When I first started investing in cryptocurrency, I managed to find Switchere.com where I could buy bitcoins with debit card no verification. Admittedly, this is very convenient, and you can make good money by investing in cryptocurrencies! I like this platform for cryptocurrency exchange, which is very convenient! And most importantly, I have a great opportunity to earn passive income.

Por ForbiddenZone

5 de clabLevel

chrome
MensajeEscrito el 09 Abr 2022 02:18 pm
There is no getting around the fact that a non-fungible token (NFT) offers unique digital content. There’s no problem with building a yield farming project on top of another projects with nft rug pulls , as long as you know that it’s potentially very dangerous. Some users buy these NFTs as they may be attractive or have some game mechanic related utility over time.

Por Jovana

10 de clabLevel

chrome

Página 1 de 1

Cristalab BabyBlue v4 + V4 © 2011 Cristalab