Comunidad de diseño web y desarrollo en internet online

Sephiroth is my Bishie

MensajeEscrito el 07 Sep 2006 08:51 pm
Cualquier parecido con la realidad no es coincidencia... XD XD

Okay, time to take your ritalin! I'm sorry Nekochan69, but you do not "own" Edward Elric. His creator Hiromu Arakawa does, so I'm pretty sure she's the only female who can make a real claim to him.

Sorry KawaiiKipper1992, but Kikyou is not "getting in the way" of Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship. For one, she's undead. For two, she doesn't even bother with him for most of the series. For three, he's the idiot who goes running after her every time he so much as gets a whiff of her laundry detergent (which they so had in the Sengoku Era).

Sorry YaoiLuvr245679, Relena Peacecraft/Whatever-her-other-stupid-last-name-is is not getting in the way of Heero and Duo's angsty boy love. Its not even canon. Stop saying it is. I don't care if Gundam Wing is the swirling central vortex of all yaoi fandom. It's still not canon. I will agree that Relena is an annoying bitch who needs to die, though. But for other reasons.

Sorry, XxInuyashasGurlxX but Kikyou nor KawaiiKipper1992 "need to die" because YOU are teh biggest Inuyasha fan/lover. You didn't need to stab KawaiiKipper1992 with that exacto knife. That's why you're now in the mental institution where you belong.

Texto completo

Por Aoyama

BOFH

6224 de clabLevel

6 tutoriales
12 articulos

Genero:Masculino   Anime Bloggers Bastard Operators From Hell

Webdesigner & Developer, en mis ratos libres bebo café por litros.

firefox
MensajeEscrito el 07 Sep 2006 09:19 pm
JAJAJJAJJAJJAJAJJAJJAJAJJAJJAAJA. Muy bueno XD XD XD

Por XKlibur

PDA

10963 de clabLevel

25 tutoriales
60 articulos

PDA Anime Bloggers Héroes Premio_Secretos

En algún lugar de mi casa de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

firefox

Cristalab BabyBlue v4 + V4 © 2011 Cristalab