want to get but for us like we can't eat salmon because obviously we don't eat meat so we don't have like other animal product versions that can get us the same nutrients so I really like having these and all of these are pretty healthy the good thing is that for pretty much any carb that you get and Hennessy no or flax seeds it's gonna have you equivalent amount of fiber so it almost completely cancels itself out which is good to know the next thing is just premium cocoa powder I use this to bake like any cookie I make or granola bar anything to just give it a bit of a chocolaty twist because Chris over there has a bit sorry my septum is crooked like always but Chris over there has a bit of a sweet tooth he can probably attest to this so I try to make things as like savory as possible for him and the next two products are pretty similar they're both non-gmo nutritional yeast so this is a like h Alpha Titan Testo uge bag of nutritional yeast flakes this is really good for like vegan cheese sauces it's a good popcorn seasoning it is good for sorry you're distracting me it's good for making sauces to put on like rice which can be is supplemented with cauliflower rice when you're keto so yeah I know it's so good so I'll actually show you guys a recipe that we we call it special sauce but it's pretty much like nutritional yeast with like soy sauce in a couple other like savory salty products delicious it's like one of Chris's favorite food so I will be making it

https://infosupplement.com/alpha-titan-testo-ca